Friday, February 09, 2007

Here We Go Again

I know, it's been ages since I posted here, and in truth, it's been ages since I made any kind of effort at eating healthily, or exercising. Don't get me wrong, I still cook fresh every day, but I have also been eating complete rubbish in the evenings (dime bars, cream eggs, loads of peanuts etc). I have had an unidentified health problem since October and the worry of it (I'm an out-of-control hypochondriac, remember) has meant I can focus on little else. Ridiculous. I think if I knew what was causing the pains I have, the worry wouldn't be so bad. It's the unknown. Anyway, I'm going for scan on Tuesday so that should either show something or rule a few areas out.

Worry or not, I feel crap due to all the rubbishy extra snacks and need to buck my ideas up. I now weigh 8st 9 and my fat % is 29. It's true. How can I get fat so quickly? Mind you, if you work hard at doing the right things, it can come off quickly, too.

So I'm checking in today to give myself a kick. Maybe I should post once a week, instead of feeling a failure at not posting every day and then giving up entirely. Yes, that a good idea. Post once a week, unless I have more time.

So, see you when I'm thinner. I hope (well, I did use 420 cals working out today).

Better go and stir my curried lentils - I always burn them

3 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Hi Alice, I've been a bit lax on the healthy-posting too which is possibly a post-christmas lack of momentum thing. Like you I have put a bit of weight and fat back on and although I have been eating pretty healthily there have been some dodgy snacks and booze in there too. I'm wanting to keep trying though so I'm here if you want me, Helen x

1:48 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

Good wishes for tomorrow. I'm having a mammogram today - my first. Not looking forward to it.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home