Friday, September 29, 2006

Almost One Month

I started this one month ago on Monday 2nd October so I've chosen that day on which to take new measurements and post them here. We'll see if the hard work has paid off. Actually I know it has - I can feel it. But more of that later. Once again I can only fit in the basics today, and probably for the next few days as well:

Weight: 8st 7
Fat: 28%
Exercise: 390 cals
Charlie Brooks

Food today:

  • porridge with full-fat milk (how delicious. I can't ruin it with skimmed)
  • almonds
  • dried apricots
  • romaine lettuce, tuna, houmous, red onion, olives, cucumber, tomatoes
  • 1 chocolate finger
  • 3 pints of water
  • 1 cup of coffee
  • brown pasta and bolognese Loyd Grossman sauce (it's low in fat) with tuna mixed in
  • wine

Oh no, it's Nick's birthday tomorrow. Can I resist pigging out at some point over the weekend? I think I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home