Thursday, September 14, 2006

PMT? What PMT?

Yes, this morning I suddenly realised that in the last few days I have not been Evil Incarnate. Usually - no, not always, but sometimes - I suffer so badly from PMT it's scary. It only lasts a day or two but the power of it is incredible. I am completely taken over by the PMT demon and am not myself at all. I won't go into the details and bore you silly, but it's bad. BUT this only happens when I'm eating badly and not exercising. Almost without fail, I don't suffer a single PMT symptom when I'm active and eating well. So, there's another reason to carry on (for the sake of my loved-ones, especially Nick!).

One day I will be better organised and outline all the reasons a good diet helps with PMT, but today I am too lazy.

Weight: 8st 9.5
Fat: 28%

Exercise: None

Food today:

  • two slices of wholegrain and cranberry bread, toasted and spread thinly with jam
  • brazil nuts
  • ham, spinach, red onion, olives, cucumber, houmous
  • chicken cooked in a tomato and mushroom sauce, with 50g brown pasta and lots of ratatouille

1 Comments:

Blogger nat said...

Yeah, not eating sugar is supposed to help a lot with that particular affliction. I've found it to be true - sometimes I wish it wasn't though! I love sugar. :p

I'm happy this hard work is helping you. :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home