Saturday, September 09, 2006

Magic Mirror




This is the mirror I exercise in front of. It's magic. It makes the viewer appear thinner by quite a bit. I must say, even though I know it's not the real Alice looking back at me, it's still quite motivating, if only because I know maybe I could look that trim!

I didn't weigh myself this morning, so no figures today. I'm eating a healthy lunch right now and I do have my evening meal planned but we're going out tonight (not a common occurrence), so who knows what might happen?

Food today:

  • Shredded wheat (yes, again)
  • mackerel, red onion, radishes, sweetcorn, tomatoes, cucumber, olives
  • chilli (home-made, with extra-lean beef mince) and a baked potato
  • a few brazil nuts
  • 3 pints of water
  • 2 cups of black coffee
  • wine. Qty to be determined

Exercise: 200 cals Davina's squats (hundreds of the things) and stomach exercises.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

This might be the inspiration I need to get back into a fitness regime. I'm tempted with your ebook recommendations but haven't taken the plunge yet.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home